We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of music collaboration app. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology and finishing off the UX and UI of their social media music collaboration app by producing the final design of the screens.
- Strong experience in designing mobile applications such as iOS and android
- Has a concrete understanding on music recording (preferred but not required)
- Has experience in designing tools such as (Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma) Any of those will do.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Things to note:
- They’re looking for part time with short term engagement preferably (6 months)
- They can’t give us the exact budget for now since they’re waiting for the next round of funding this month.
- They are open for us to hire someone from overseas.
- They would probably like to bring the right candidate on their team at the end of the month.