A Company is looking for an experienced and driven Python developer to support its innovative platform. You will be supporting the platform and extending it with new functionalities. You will also work with front-end developers and with third party consulting firms. Good communication and collaboration skills are a must.
About The Company
The mission is to democratize wealth creation using real estate equity!
The company solves a serious problem of the everyday economy. Property owners can’t easily access the equity in their real estate without incurring debt or selling the property outright. Similarly investors can’t easily build real estate portfolios like they do with stocks.
The solution is by directly connecting homeowners & property investors in a peer-to-peer marketplace to replace debt for equity appreciation. This is accomplished by leveraging blockchain and NFTs, bundled in a simple application. The company transforms the institutionalized home equity finance model and provides a 100% frictionless process in which the century-old complexities of home equity finance are completely eliminated.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit and integration tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front end languages.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking.
- High level of knowledge of Python (Version 3) and the Django framework.
- Good knowledge of AWS Hosting.
- Good knowledge of Docker (kubernetes optional).
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
- Good written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technologies.
- Experience in Agile environments.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org