A Fintech Company is looking for an experienced front-end engineer who is a relentless problem solver, passionate about FinTech and enjoys bringing to life world-class user interfaces. This person will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web/mobile design and user experience requirements, optimizing mobile app screens and web pages for maximum efficiency, among other duties. The Front-End Developer will work alongside Project Manager, Back-End Developer, and User Experience Designer to ensure all elements of web and mobile application are consistent.
- Maintain and enhance the Pocket Finance platform.
- Work with big data environments.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Refactoring and building reusable code.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Providing advanced-level development and documentation skills.
- Supporting and being supported by your fellow engineers.
- Providing leadership & mentorship to less experienced team members.
- You have degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You are fluent in React and React Native.
- You dedicate at least several hours per week to learn emerging front-end technologies.
- You have a good understanding of Figma prototypes.
- You strive to deliver delightful experiences to the end-user.
- You flourish in a test-driven and code review culture.
- You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- You combine intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving.
- You work independently or immersed within teams.
- You speak English fluently (equivalent of B2+).
Considered an asset:
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Full Stack Development experience with the architectural oversight
- Experience with building CD/CI pipelines
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience in FinTech
Email your resume to email@example.com