A Fintech Company is looking for a seasoned back-end engineer who is a relentless problem solver, is passionate about FinTech and enjoys bringing to life world-class products. This person will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of product development specs and deliverables, optimizing backend for maximum efficiency, taking care of different aspects of cybersecurity for the platform, among other duties. The Back-End Developer will work alongside Project Manager, Front-End Developer, and User Experience Designer to ensure all elements of web and mobile application are working well.
- Maintain and enhance the Pocket Finance platform from both, back-end, and front-end perspective.
- Work with big data environments.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Develop APIs to support new features.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Providing advanced-level development and documentation skills.
- Providing leadership & mentorship to less experienced team members.
- You have degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You are a Senior .NET Engineer with 4+ years of experience in the field.
- You have 3+ years of experience in building Azure services.
- You are a person who wishes to be a part of the next wave of technical innovation in FinTech.
- You are a person that enjoys solving complex and abstract problems.
- You dedicate at least 6 hours per week to learn emerging software development technologies.
- You flourish in a test-driven and code review culture.
- You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- You combine intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving.
- You work independently or immersed within teams.
- You think that unit tests and automated tests are indispensable parts of the development flow.
- You speak English fluently (equivalent of B2+).
Considered an asset:
- Experience with DevOps and building CD/CI pipelines
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience in FinTech
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org