A Canadian Fintech company is looking for a full-time remote ReactNative Developer to join their team.
- Creativity: It’s essential to think creatively to implement the vision given to you by UI/UX or Web Designers. This is where development becomes an art.
- Communication Skills: You’ll need to be able to communicate well to properly build and deploy a site. You’ll likely work with UX/UI Designers, a Backend Developer, and a Project Manager.
- Teamwork: You’ll work with others to make sure each web development project goes smoothly. Ensuring optimum web design and web performance is a team effort.
- Growth Mindset: Believing you can develop and grow your skills through dedication and hard work. You need to know how to learn and grow from your mistakes to produce better user interfaces and level up in the field.
- Problem-solving: You should be a solutions-driven person who isn’t afraid of meeting deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of core React.js concepts such as Functional components, hooks, and context API.
- Proven knowledge of at least one state management library such as Redux, Mobx, Apollo, etc.
- Knows how to set up development tools like Eslint, Sonarlint, Husky, VSCode (or any text editor) and native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Has worked on a React Native project before and can target small code differences for both Android and IOS.
- Fluency in Typescript is a must.
- Proficiency at coding mockups with pixel-perfect in mind.
- Knows what Dry, Kiss and Yagni stand for.
- Knows what callback hell and prop drilling are, can elaborate on scenarios where they might happen, and gives solutions to them.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org