A Canadian FinTech Company is looking for a fulltime QA Engineer. This is full-time position. We are looking for someone who can work from home and can commit to working with us on a long-term basis.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs using respective tools
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Proven work experience in software development (Mobile Apps).
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org