We are looking for a Junior Product Engineer that is innovative and familiar with the working principle of electrical wiring and electrical components.
About The Company
The company is a team of professionals working in the front, challenging dynamic culture, with a goal of being No. 1 middle market battery energy storage provider in North America. We are well funded, early-stage company who has a very large sales pipeline but is in need for someone to help oversee general sales assignments.
- Commissioning electrical components (battery pack, BMS and EMS)
- Assistant with design and assemble energy storage product and control system
- Collaborate with management team, marketing staff and customers to develop detailed specifications and estimates for new projects
- Conduct system hardware FMEA analysis, and reliability and failure analysis
- Participate in prototyping, adjusted, and coordinate/assistant for mass production
- Design of electrical schematics, equipment protection, and climate control, layouts of equipment components, cabling, cable tray, etc.
- Prepare calculations for sizing and selection of commonly used power systems elements: transformers, switches, breakers, cables, batteries, etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and other internal teams worldwide
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 1 -3 years electrical/mechanical engineering experience
- Solid knowledge of Canadian Electrical Code
- Full professional proficiency in English with distinguished speaking skills
- Hard-working and willingness to learn
- Suitable for a fast-growing start-up environment
- Proficient in using AutoCAD
- Familiar with the working principle of electrical wiring and electrical components
- Good knowledge of Ontario Health and Safety Act
- Knowledge of Battery Management System (BMS)
- Experiences in renewable energy or energy storage system is an asset
- Able to travel to US, South America, China, and other countries once travel restrictions are loosened
Email your resume to email@example.com