Matching you with the Right Company so
you can build your career!
Junior Business Analyst
An enterprise pharma company is seeking a Junior Business Analyst. We are seeking an individual that will actively contribute to the continuous evolution of the Digital Roadmap by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders by identifying quick wins and long-term strategic goals, leveraging current and future investments;. You will sit at the intersection of application technologies and the business processes that rely on them. Working closely with the product owner(s), partners in various business functions., fellow members of the Digital team and external vendors, you will help match business needs to technology capabilities by understanding business processes, identifying and synthesizing needs and translating them into explicit requirements for solution development.
- Identify, prioritize and analyze cross-system business process
- Leads design sessions to support prototyping new systems and/or existing systems solutions for new business opportunities
- Translate business requirements and challenges into well-architected solutions that best leverage our technology investments
- Liaise with product owner(s) and business partners on gaps, issues or future needs
- Review user stories and acceptance criteria, estimate user story sizing, participate to all scrum meetings (planning, daily scrum, retrospective, etc.) and help prioritize competing business demands
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, or other relevant technology-focused degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and mentoring skills
Hello Talent, Apply for this job