Full-Stack Web 3 Engineer
Specific to the RSX
- Conceptual understanding of the architecture of the internet “The history of the web” aka “web1 or web2” now Web3
- Operational understanding of a blockchain, it’s consensus mechanism and It’s use cases.
- Understanding of the SDLC and familiarity with Agile is a plus
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithrns
- Solidity / Smart contract development (Hardhat a plus)
- Node JS
- Familiarity with API’s / Webhooks, and remote resources.
- Understanding of design patterns
- Collaborating with other developers using GIT
- Peer Reviewing / QAing Other developer’s code
- Transforming user stories into functional requirements
- Ability to estimate work based on complexity and effectively communicate that to the team.
- Determining customer needs by analyzing technical requirements provided and visualizing the end solution.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity / experience with Avalanche or Chainlink or other chains
- Smart contract security / familiarity with recent hacks and failures
- Understanding of GAAP or financial auditing
- Understanding of contract law
- Understanding of the Financial Markets
- Go Lang
- Automations / metrics / analysis / reporting