A Canadian company is looking for a part-time remote DevOps Engineer to help them deliver on-motorcycle mobile applications.
- Help build, manage, and maintain Kubernetes Cluster with Kops and Terraform (AWS)
- Manage environments in the AWS & GCP clouds
- Implement better CI/CD processes for deployment and management of applications on the cloud including microservices
- Continually improve architecture and processes plus write good documentation
- Manage self-hosted and managed database solutions such as MySQL (RDS) and PostgreSQL
- 1 year of experience in a DevOps engineering or support role
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, CloudFront, etc.)
- GCP (Compute Engine, VPC)
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Docker Containers
- Experience with Python or any other scripting language
- Experience managing and building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience managing cloud-based infrastructure (Terraform, Ansible)
- Very good communicator, both written and spoken English.
If you are interested in the post, email email@example.com