The benefits of multichannel success using marketing automationberryjam.ru
Empowering your digital marketing efforts can be a daunting and time-consuming task – often further taxing an already spread-thin marketing team. Lead qualification and nurturing, social strategies and even communicating with your current customer-base always looks great on paper but can be difficult to execute and even more so to maintain.rpk-tramplin.ru
Enter Digital Marketing Automation. Digital Marketing Automation allows marketers the opportunity to automate those often repetitive marketing tasks such as emails, social media and lead nurturing and gathering. Streamlining your strategies and personalizing marketing experiences for a wide variety of potential and returning customers; all controlled and maintained using strategies implemented days, weeks or even months in advance.
Here are some of the reasons why a company would want to enhance their marketing with an automation strategy:
1. CRM Integration – what happens with all those leads you collected at the trade show? Or, what about the leads you could be collecting on your website? Why not integrate an automation strategy into your CRM that could nurture those leads for you and begin to communicate with your potential customers – long before the sales teams reach out to them? Then when they do, the automation tool would provide a score or a rank based on the previous actions of that lead.
2. Data Collection – Automatic marketing offers a touch-point to clients or customers that doesn’t have to be sales-driven. The empirical data collected from your campaigns can help provide insight and be used to collect specific data to improve future campaigns and communication.
3. Multichannel Management – it’s relatively easy to manage and maintain a single marketing channel – unfortunately consumers can be found on multiple channels and as such, it’s getting harder and harder to keep track of them all. With marketing automation, it allows your marketing department the opportunity to keep track of all of your channels and execute against them from a single location.
4. Consistency – There is nothing more frustrating to a marketer than to spend time working on a campaign or a method of communication to their customers only to have the sales team “improvise” on the fly. With marketing automation, all of your processes and brand messages are controlled and managed from a single location.
5. Personalization – With marketing automation, you can tailor the strategy and approach to the user, thereby offering a unique and more inviting experience that’s relevant to their personal requirements – ultimately, to improve the chance for conversion.
6. Save Time – campaigns can be developed and scheduled ahead of time, to be released based on a timeline that you implement and then executed automatically and continuously.
7. Efficiency – Marketing Automation provides a streamlined alternative to traditionally manual processes therefore saving time, effort and ultimately your marketing dollars.
If you are looking at how you can further enhance your current marketing initiatives by creating a more robust multichannel strategy that can customize a plan geared toward an individual customer’s needs – then marketing automation should be high on your list to investigate.
I will be writing a series of posts in regard to marketing automation over the next little while, speaking more specifically in regard to real-life examples of how it can be implemented to enhance your marketing initiatives.